home

Friday, March 16, 2012

Soon To Be Listed In Val's Vintage Shoppe

I have been without my camera now for two weeks and feel as though I am missing a crucial part of my life.  Luckily my ever so kind Brother in Law has let me borrow his camera so I can get some items listed in the shoppe.  Take a look at my newest treasures.  There are some beautiful handbags.  Happy Friday!  Val

Pattern glass serving bowl

California Pottery

Red Velvet Morris Moskowitz Clutch

Georges Briard Teek Wood Serving Platter

Etienne Aigner Leather Handbag

Leather Metallic 1980's Handbag

Hollywood Regency Vanity Tray

Etienne Aigner Oxblood Leather

Vintage Eel Skin

Vintage Saks Fifth Avenue

Gold Frames

Pink Fiesta Ware

Gold Frames

Vintage 4 Cup Apartment Peculator 

Block Handbag

Blue Snake Skin

Gray vinyl handbag

Gorgeous Italian Leather

Lou Taylor Black Patton 

Vintage Black Velvet

Vintage Umbrella Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment